We keep your name and email address so you can use our system. We place cookies on your browser to make our system faster. We may use your name and email to send you information about our system. We do not and will not sell your data, individually or in aggregated form. You may stop receiving information from us at any time. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of data you enter into our system. We keep your data very private on our cloud providers. If you need more information, see the sections below.
We understand that by choosing Kimo, you are placing some of your important data in our hands. We are only in business if you trust us, so your privacy means everything to us! Here are the key things you should know:
Information we collect and receive
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. We collect and use this information to provide, improve and protect our Services.
A. Information related to your account and interaction with Kimo
- Registration and contact Information. We collect certain “personally identifiable information” from you when you sign up to our Services, that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and any other information that we deem relevant for the purpose of providing you with our Services or which you provided to use voluntarily. This category also includes information tied to your identity that you provide us through other means, such as emails to our support service.
- Payment information. When you purchase the Services, we will also collect transaction information, which may include your credit card information, billing and mailing address, and other payment-related information (“payment information”). We describe how payment information may be collected and processed in Section 7.
- Technical, usage and location information. Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect ”non-identifying information” from you, such as your referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and internet service provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your internet service provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
B. Information related to our Service
- Calendar and email information. In order to perform the Services, we ask for visibility into your calendar, but you can revoke our access to your calendar at any time. By design, Kimo is exposed to emails we are explicitly copied on through the Services. We do not have access to your inbox, read your attachments or forward thread text to third parties.
How we use the information we collect
We use your information in the following ways:
To provide, update, maintain, improve and protect our Services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Services, to prevent or address service errors (for example, by remembering your calendar information), security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters, we share and use payment information as described in Section 7.
- To respond to your support requests, comments and questions.
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Services, if we have a good faith belief, or have received a complaint alleging, that Your Data is in violation of our acceptable use guidelines.
to communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. You may, at any time, request to opt-out of receiving future emails or notifications from us, by contacting us.
How we share and disclose information
We do not and will not sell Your Data, individually or in aggregated form. We may share or transfer your personal information to third parties only in the following limited circumstances:
- We will display your account information on your Kimo profile page and elsewhere through the Services in accordance with the preferences you set in your Account. You can review and revise your account information at any time.
- In an aggregate and non-personally identifiable manner. We may disclose aggregate non-personally identifiable information (such as aggregate and anonymous usage data, platform types, etc.) about the overall use of our Services publicly or with interested third parties to help them understand, or to help us improve, the Services.
Other access to or disclosure of your information
We restrict access to any data and content you transmit to x.ai or is otherwise made available via the Services to Kimo employees, payment processors, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to perform the Services. All of these individuals are subjected to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Security and information protection
We take security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. We use commercially reasonable and industry-standard physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information.
Your controls and choices
- Opt-outs. Kimo provides you with the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether your personal information is to be disclosed to a third party or to be used for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. You may exercise your choice by contacting us at: email@example.com. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Services to you.
- Communication preferences. If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email.
- Blocking cookies. You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but the offerings may cease to function properly if you do so.